What data do we record?
- personal data: telephone number, email address, address
- test results
- work situation
- education level
- language proficiency
- motivation for learning Dutch
Why do we record these data?
These data enable us to suggest an appropriate Dutch course or issue a level certificate.
Who do we share these data with?
We share these data with a number of partners:
- the Flemish Agency Integratie en Inburgering
- the school at which the student is enrolled
- the Public Centre for Social Welfare (OCMW, )
- the Flemish Employment Service (VDAB, Vlaamse Dienst voor Arbeidsbemiddeling)
- The Flemish Social Housing Association (VMSW, Vlaamse Maatschappij voor Sociaal Wonen
The Flemish Supervisory Committee, The Sectoral Social Security and Health Committee and the Sectoral National Register Committee authorise us to exchange these data.
What we share with whom can be found on the website of the Integratie en Inburgering Agency (website only available in Dutch).